Rocky Road Cookies
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
6oz butter, melted
8oz musovado sugar
4oz castor sugar
2 medium eggs
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2.5oz chopped nuts
6oz chocolate chips
3oz white chocolate chips
pack of mini marshmallows
2tbsp cocoa powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 160c. Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat together melted butter and sugars. Add in eggs followed by vanilla and mix.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture until just moistened then mix in nuts, chips and marshmallows
- Roll into balls and pur on a lined baking tray, press down to flatten.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through. Leave to cool on the baking sheet.
And here they all are ready to go off and be enjoyed! Yum!
PS I almost forgot my plea! It may have come to people's attention that I only have a paltry 3 followers, now i know more than 3 of you read my blog, please follow me! It just makes me look better :P